1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the left navigation menu, click on the "+" sign besides "Campaigns".
3. Then, click on the "Create New Campaign" button.
4. Under "Campaign Name", name your campaign. (Note: This is for internal use only so you can name it to anything according your own preferences.)
5. Select "Opt-In Funnel" under choose campaign type and then click "Next" to continue.
6. Under "Campaign Name", give your campaign a name. (This is for internal use only).
7. Under "Notifications", select the type of notifications you wish to receive for this particular campaign. (Note: You must first have it setup under your account settings. If you haven't done this yet, please follow the steps in this article.) If you do not wish to receive any notifications from this campaign, do not check any boxes under "Notifications".
8. Click on the "Create Campaign" button to proceed.
9. Under Form Setup, enable the form fields you wish to collect for your opt-in funnel and ensure you have enabled at least 1 contact form field (Email/Phone).
10. Click on the "Save" button to proceed.
11. Select the autoresponder/ CRM you wish to use for this campaign under "Autoresponder/ CRM".
12. Then, select the list you wish to transfer your Leads to from your Lead Form under "Autoresponder/ CRM list".
13. Under Lead Form Fields, map your Opt-In Funnel Lead Form data fields to your Autoresponder/CRM platform data field. If you do not wish to sync a particular field, please select "Do Not Sync" from the mapping drop-down menu.
14. Under Automated Messages, enter in your desire email content for your email automation. (Note: This can be optional). Then, click "Save" to proceed.
15. Under Funnel Builder's tab, give your opt-in page a name (Note - This will be used as the browser tab's title) and your url page slug.
16. Click "Customize" to edit your opt-in page.
17. Once completed, click "Publish" to create your landing page.
18. Optional: Enable Thank You page for your opt-in form. You have the option to use our Funnel Builder to create a custom thank you page or use a custom url.
To customize a page, please repeat step 16-17 for your thank you page.
19. Once completed click "Save" to generate your page urls.
20. Optional: Advanced Domain Masking. If you wish to use your own domain instead. you can use our Advanced Domain Masking feature. To use that, you must forward your domain to your landing page url without the page url slug. Then, fill in your domain url under Advanced Domain Masking and click on Update URL.