To integrate with Omnisend, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the left navigation menu, click on your account email to expand the drop down menu. Then, select "Account".
3. Click on "Integrations".
4. Under "Integrations", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "Omnisend" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Log into your Omnisend account.
7. At the top right corner beside your account name, click on the downward arrow to expand a drop down menu.
8. Then, click on "Connected Apps".
9. Under Store Settings > Integrations & API, select "API Key".
10. If you do not have an API Key created, you can use the "Create API Key" button on the top right corner to create a new key. (If you have already created an API Key, you can skip this step and proceed to step 12.)
11. Name your API Key and select "I want to set up custom permissions for this API key". Under permissions, check the box besides "Contacts (allow to create, edit, download, delete subscribers)".
12. Copy your API key back to LeadsTunnel's API key field.
13, Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).