To integrate with Pipedrive, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the left navigation menu, click on your account email to expand the drop down menu. Then, select "Account".
3. Click on "Integrations".
4. Under "Integrations", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "Pipedrive" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Log into your Pipedrive account.
7. On the top right corner, click on the profile icon to expand a drop-down menu. Then, select "Personal Preferences".
8. Under "API" tab, copy the API Key back to LeadsTunnel's "access_key" field.
9. For "Company Domain" field, enter in your subdomain from Pipedrive which you can get from your browser's url bar. For example, if your Pipedrive account url is "https://leadstunnel.pipedrive.com/", you will enter in "leadstunnel" as your company domain.
10. Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
11. Click “Connect” to complete the integration.