To integrate with Stealth Seminar, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the left navigation menu, click on your account email to expand the drop down menu. Then, select "Account".
3. Click on "Integrations".
4. Under "Integrations", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "Stealth Seminar" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
7. Click "Connect" to create the CRM.
To use Stealth Seminar, you will need to first create a campaign inside your LeadsTunnel account first. To create a campaign, please follow the steps in this article.
1. To get your list ID, you will need to first log into your Stealth Seminar account.
2. Click on the "Edit" button besides the webinar you wish to integrate with.
3. Then, you will see your list ID on your browser's url bar.
4. Your list ID is the last part of the url after "https://stealthseminarapp.com/edit/". For example, if your url shows "https://stealthseminarapp.com/edit/abcde", your list ID would be "abcde".
5. Copy the list id back to LeadsTunnel in the campaign you wish to integrate your Stealth Seminar integration. Select "Stealthseminar" as your integration and paste in the list ID to the integration list field.
6. Sync your lead form fields with your integration fields.
7. Click "Save" to save your integration setting.