Billing Schedule, Plan, and Users
Your LeadsTunnel account is billed according to the following aspects:
- Billing Schedule - You can pay for LeadsTunnel on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Plan Pricing - You can review or change your plan inside your LeadsTunnel Account under "Subscriptions". See LeadsTunnel's Plans & Pricing.
- SMS Usage Billing - Depending if you're on the Pro plan or the Business plan, you have up to $10 of free credits to be used each month towards in-app SMS messaging, SMS automation, and SMS lead notification. Once the free credits are used up for the month, you will be charged for each SMS that is sent and received inside your LeadsTunnel account. See SMS Usage Billing.
- Leads Overage - For each plan, there is a limit for new leads generated each month. If you go over the limit, you will be charged $10 per additional 1,000 new leads.
How Your Subscription Is Calculated
There is a 7-day free trial included with our Starter Plan. While credit card is required upon sign up, you will not be charged until after the 7-day free trial is over. You will be charged either the monthly subscription of $27 per month or the yearly subscription of $270 per month based on your selection.
Pro and Business Plans
Both our Pro and Business Plans do not have a trial period. This means your credit card will be charged immediately upon sign up. The sign up date also determines your billing cycle period. For instance, if you select the Pro Monthly plan, your billing cycle will start on the day you signed up and end 30 days later. Likewise, if you select the Pro Yearly plan, your billing cycle will start on the day you signed up and end 365 days later. During your billing cycle, you may choose to cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will be cancelled before your next billing cycle and you will not be charged.
Changing Your Plan
You can upgrade or downgrade your LeadsTunnel subscription any time.
- Upgrade will take effect immediately. If you upgrade during the middle of your billing cycle, you will be charged the pro-rated amount (time remaining in the current billing period divided by the subscription's plan billing period, multiply by the plan price).
- You can upgrade from:
Starter Monthly > Starter Yearly / Pro Monthly / Pro Yearly / Business Monthly / Business Yearly
Pro Monthly > Pro Yearly / Business Monthly / Business Yearly
Business Monthly > Business Yearly
- Downgrades will take effect in the next billing cycle. This means if you downgrade during the middle of your billing cycle, it will not be changed until your current billing cycle ends.
- No refunds will be issued.
Cancelling Your Plan
You can cancel your LeadsTunnel subscription any time. However, cancellation will not take effect until your next billing cycle. This means you will still have access to your account until the end of your billing cycle.