An Automated SMS is a campaign-specific message that gets sent out automatically the moment a new lead is received.
Each campaign can have a different Automated SMS message depending on your lead ad campaign objective. The purpose is to engage with your leads as soon as possible so that they know what to expect from you next after their form submission.
You can enable Automated SMS upon your LeadsTunnel campaign creation under the "Automated Messages" Tab.
To enable Automated SMS:
- Go to Campaign > Campaign Settings > Automated Messages
- Check the box beside "Enable SMS Automation".
- Type in your SMS message. There is a character limit of 160 including spaces.
- If you want to save the SMS message as a template, click on the "Save As Template" button.
- A window will pop up so you can enter in the template name. The next time you want to use the same template, you can choose it under the Template drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on the blue "Create" button and you're done!
How To Save An Automated Message As A Template