To integrate with BirdSend, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the top right corner, click on the downward arrow besides "Account" to expand the drop down menu.
3. Click on "Settings".
4. Under "Autoresponder/CRM Integration", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "BirdSend" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Log into your BirdSend account.
7. On the left navigation menu, click on the "Settings" Icon. Then, Select "Integrations" > BirdSend Apps.
8. Click on "+New App".
9. Fill in the required fields and the callback url can be anything. Then, click "Create App".
10. Once you have the app created, go into the created app > Permissions and update the access from Read to Write Permission.
11. Then, go to "Access Token" and copy the "Personal Access Token" back to LeadsTunnel.
12. Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
13. Click “Connect” to complete the integration.