1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the left navigation menu, click on the "+" sign besides "Campaigns".
3. Then, click on the "Create New Campaign" button.
4.. Select "Google Ad Lead Extension" under choose campaign type and then click "Next" to continue.
5. Enter a campaign name (this is for internal purposes only).
5. Under Notifications, check/uncheck the boxes to indicate the type of alert you want to receive for each new lead received. Then click the "Next" button to continue.
6. Under "Generate Keys" section, copy the Webhook URL & Access Key.
7. Paste the Webhook URL & Access Key under "Lead Delivery Options" on your Google Lead Form setup inside your Google Ads account. (Recommended: use a different browser or a new browser tab to log into your Google Ads account). Then click on the "Send Data" button to connect with LeadsTunnel.
8. Return to your LeadsTunnel Google campaign setup, then click "Next" to proceed.
9. Select the autoresponder/ CRM you wish to use for this campaign under "Autoresponder/ CRM".
10. Then, select the list you wish to transfer your Leads to from your Lead Form under "Autoresponder/ CRM list".
11. Under Lead Form Fields, map your Facebook Lead Form data fields to your Autoresponder/CRM platform data field. If you do not wish to sync a particular field, please select "Do Not Sync" from the mapping drop-down menu.
11. Finally, click on the "Add" button to complete campaign setup. You should be directed back to the Google Campaign you just created inside LeadsTunnel!