To integrate with MailingBoss, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the left navigation menu, click on your account email to expand the drop down menu. Then, select "Account".
3. Click on "Integrations".
4. Under "Integrations", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "MailingBoss" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Log into your BuilderAll account.
7. On the top navigation menu, hover over "Apps" to expand a drop down menu. Then, select "MailingBoss Autoresponder" to access your MailingBoss account.
8. Then, click on "Menu" on the top left corner. You should then see a left navigation menu. Select "Integration Keys".
9. Copy the Integration Key back to LeadsTunnel's "Access_Token" fields.
10. Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
11. Click “Connect” to complete the integration.
Note: MailingBoss' API only support email fields and taginternals. For taginternals, it is used to create tags and group your leads. For example, if you have a lead form field that ask about color. It will create a tag based on the answer your lead has entered like red, green, blue etc.