To integrate with ConvertKit, simply follow the steps below:
- Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the top right corner, click on the downward arrow besides "Account" to expand the drop down menu.
3. Click on "Settings".
4. Under "Autoresponder/CRM Integration", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "ConvertKit" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu. (Note: There's 2 integrations you can select for ConvertKit: ConvertKit Sequence & ConvertKit Form. You will need to select the one you wish to use on the AutoResponder/ CRM Integration level for it to be reflected.)
6. Log into your ConvertKit account.
7. On the top right corner, where it shows your account name, click to expand a drop down menu.
8. Select "Account Settings".
9. Under Account Info, copy your API Key back to LeadsTunnel's "api_key" field,
10. Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
11. Click “Connect” to complete the integration.