To set up a campaign, you must first have your Facebook account connected to LeadsTunnel first. If you haven't done this yet, please follow the steps in this article.
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the left navigation menu, click on the "+" sign besides "Campaigns".
3. Then, click on the "Create New Campaign" button.
4. Under "Campaign Name", name your campaign. (Note: This is for internal use only so you can name it to anything according your own preferences.)
5. Select "Facebook Lead Ad" under choose campaign type and then click "Next" to continue.
6. Under "Facebook Page", select the Facebook page you are using for your Facebook Lead Ad.
7. Then. select the Lead Form under "Facebook Lead Form".
8. Under "Notifications", select the type of notifications you wish to receive for this particular campaign. (Note: You must first have it setup under your account settings. If you haven't done this yet, please follow the steps in this article.) If you do not wish to receive any notifications from this campaign, do not check any boxes under "Notifications".
9. Click on the "Next" button to proceed.
10. Select the autoresponder/ CRM you wish to use for this campaign under "Autoresponder/ CRM".
11. Then, select the list you wish to transfer your Leads to from your Lead Form under "Autoresponder/ CRM list".
12. Under Lead Form Fields, map your Facebook Lead Form data fields to your Autoresponder/CRM platform data field. If you do not wish to sync a particular field, please select "Do Not Sync" from the mapping drop-down menu.
11. Finally, click on the "Add" button to proceed.