To integrate with Zapier simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the left navigation menu, click on your account email to expand the drop down menu. Then, select "Account".
3. Click on "Integrations".
4. Under "Integrations", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "Zapier" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Log into your Zapier account.
7. On the top, click on the "Make A Zap" button.
8. At the "Trigger" Level, scroll down to "Built-In Apps" and select "Webhooks".
9. On the next step, select "Catch Hook" and click "Save + Continue".
10. Copy the url back to LeadsTunnel's "api_endpoint" field.
11. Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
12. Click “Connect” to complete the integration inside LeadsTunnel.
To test your step inside Zapier, you must have create a campaign first. For instructions on how to create a campaign, please follow the steps in this article.
How Do I Connect My Zap With An App In Zapier?
Once you have created a LeadsTunnel campaign, you will need to have at least 1 lead for your LeadsTunnel campaign in order to test the trigger in Zapier and continue on with the setup. If you do not have a lead, you can use the Facebook Developer tool to create a test lead for your lead form to setup your zap.
1. Inside your LeadsTunnel campaign, ensure you have selected Zapier as your integration and mapped the fields first.
2. Once you have saved your mapping fields, click on your campaign name under "Recent Campaigns" on the left navigation menu. You should be redirected to a page with your campaign data in which on the top right corner you should see a "Resync" button under Synced Leads. Click on the button to sync the test lead to Zapier.
3. Finally, click on the "Test Trigger" button inside Zapier to fetch your data.
4. You will then be able to zap your webhook to your desire app inside Zapier!