To integrate with Zapier simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the top right corner, click on the downward arrow besides "Account" to expand the drop down menu.
3. Click on "Settings".
4. Under "Autoresponder/CRM Integration", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "Zapier" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Log into your Zapier account.
7. On the top, click on the "Make A Zap" button.
8. At the "Trigger" Level, scroll down to "Built-In Apps" and select "Webhooks".
9. On the next step, select "Catch Hook" and click "Save + Continue".
10. Copy the url back to LeadsTunnel's "api_endpoint" field.
11. Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
12. Click “Connect” to complete the integration inside LeadsTunnel.
To test your step inside Zapier, you must have create a campaign first. For instructions on how to create a campaign, please follow the steps in this article.