To integrate with Salesforce, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the left navigation menu, click on your account email to expand the drop down menu. Then, select "Account".
3. Click on "Integrations".
4. Under "Integrations", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "Salesforce" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Log into your SalesForce account.
7. On the top right corner, click on the settings icon to expand a drop down menu. Then, select "Setup".
8. On the left navigation menu, select "App Manager" under Platform Tools > Apps.
9. Then, select "New Connected App".
10. Fill in the Basic Information. Then, at the API section, check the box beside "Enable OAuth Settings".
11. Copy the Callback URL from LeadsTunnel and paste it in the Callback URL fields inside SalesForce.
12. Under Selected OAuth Scopes, add the following OAuth Scopes:
Access and manage your data (api)
Perform requests on your behalf at any time (fresh_token, offline_access)
13. Check the box beside "Require Secret for Web Server Flow". Finally, click save.
14. Copy the Consumer Key back to LeadsTunnel's "access_key" field and the Consumer Secret back to LeadsTunnel's "access_secret" field.
15. Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
16. Click “Connect” to complete the integration.