To integrate with Active Campaign, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the top right corner, click on the downward arrow besides "Account" to expand the drop down menu.
3. Click on "Settings".
4. Under "Autoresponder/CRM Integration", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "Active Campaign" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Log into your Active Campaign account.
7. On the bottom left corner on the navigation menu, select "Settings".
8. Then, select "Developer" on the sub-menu.
9. Under "API Access", copy the "Key" back to LeadsTunnel's "access_key" field and "URL" back to "api_endpoint".
10. Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
11. Click “Connect” to complete the integration.
Note: Active Campaign does have a default double opt-in feature which does require your leads to confirm before they can be added to the list. To disable this feature, please visit their knowledge base.