To integrate with Sendlane, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the top right corner, click on the downward arrow besides "Account" to expand the drop down menu.
3. Click on "Settings".
4. Under "Autoresponder/CRM Integration", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "Sendlane" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Log into your Sendlane account.
7. On the left navigation menu, select "Account" > "API".
8. Copy the API Key, and API Hash Key back to LeadsTunnel.
9. Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
10. Click "Connect" to complete the integration.
Note: All trial and new Sendlane account does have a default double opt-in feature which does require a new lead to confirm before they can be added to your email list. If you would like to disable the double opt-in feature from Sendlane, you must have a paid subscription and have at least 1 automation set up in your Sendlane account. You must reach out to their support team in order to have the double opt-in disabled manually on the backend.