To integrate with MailChimp, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the top right corner, click on the downward arrow besides "Account" to expand the drop down menu.
3. Click on "Settings".
4. Under "Autoresponder/CRM Integration", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "MailChimp" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Log into your MailChimp account.
7. On the top right corner, where it shows your account name, click to expand the drop down menu. Then, select "Account".
8. Then. click on "Extras" > "API Keys".
9. Under "Your API Keys", copy your API Key back to LeadsTunnel.
10. Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
11. Click "Save" to complete the integration.
Note: MailChimp does have a double opt-in feature which requires your leads to confirm in order to be added to the email list. If you wish to disable this feature, you will need to follow the steps in their knowledge base.