To integrate with GetResponse, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your LeadsTunnel account.
2. On the left navigation menu, click on your account email to expand the drop down menu. Then, select "Account".
3. Click on "Integrations".
4. Under "Integrations", click on the "Add New Autoresponder/ CRM" button.
5. Select "GetResponse" from the Autoresponder System drop-down menu.
6. Log into your GetResponse account.
7. On the top left corner, click "Menu" to expand a drop down menu. Then. select "Integrations and API".
8. Click on the "Generate API Key" button if you do not already have an API Key.
9. Copy the "API Key" back to LeadsTunnel's "access_key" field.
10. Finally, name your CRM (Note: The CRM name is for internal use only, so you can name it to anything).
11. Click "Connect" to complete the integration.
Please note that GetResponse does have a default double opt-in feature, you will need to disable the double opt-in for your list in order for LeadsTunnel to transfer leads properly. For more information, please visit their knowledge base. You will need to disable both web and api double opt-in.